Node:Questions for Chapter 4,
Previous:The exit function,
Questions for Chapter 4
- Write a function that takes two values a and b, then returns
the value of a * b (that is,
- Is there anything wrong with a function that returns no value?
- What happens if a function returns a value but you do not assign that
value to anything?
- What happens if a variable is assigned the result of a function, but the
function does not return a value?
- How can you make a program terminate, anywhere in the program?